BSI BS 4508-4: Specification for Thermally Insulated Under Ground Piping Systems - Part 4: Specific Testing and Inspection Requirements for Cased Systems Without Air Gap
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Testing, inspection and certification of pipe-in-pipe distribution systems with an insulated service or product pipe enclosed in a pressure-tight casing.
- Fluid equipment
- Insulation pipes
- Leak tests
- Thermal insulation
- Performance testing
- Pressure testing
- Bend testing
- Pressure pipes
- Field testing
- Heat loss
- Mathematical calculations
- Certificates of conformity
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field