BSI BS 4825-3 + A2: Stainless steel tubes and fittings for the food industry and other hygienic applications - Part 3: Specification for clamp type couplings
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Specifies dimensions, tolerances, surface finish, hygienic assembly and materials requirements for welded and expanded type clamp liners and seals in tube couplings for use with stainless steel tubes specified in BS 4285-1.
- Clamped pipe connections
- Pipe connections
- Pipe fittings
- Flanged fittings
- Pipe couplings
- Liners (mechanical components)
- Static seals
- Stainless steels
- Materials in contact with food
- Food manufacturing equipment
- Locking and locating devices
- Roughness (surface)
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field