SAE AS85352: Inflator Assembly and Gage Elements, Pneumatic Pressure, Remote Control, Direct Reading
SDO: SAE: SAE International
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This specification covers a direct reading, remote control, pneumatic pressure inflator assembly, for use on aircraft tires and struts having pneumatic pressure requirements up to 600 psi. It includes pressure relief provisions to provide for safe inflation. Also included are dual chuck stem gages for measuring tire pressure.
- Inflator Pneumatic
- Remote controlled inflation
- Dual Chuck Stem Gages
- Operating Pressure 600 psi (maximum)
- Aircraft Tire
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field