BSI BS 6463-3: Quicklime, Hydrated Lime and Natural Calcium Carbonate - Part 3: Methods for Determination of Metals in Textiles
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Methods for the determination of particle size, bulk density, reactivity in water and residue on slaking of quicklime, and the preparation of lime putty at standard consistence.
- Slaked lime
- Carbonate minerals
- Particle size measurement
- Bulk density
- Consistency (mechanical property)
- Test equipment
- Density measurement
- Screening (sizing)
- Testing conditions
- Heat of reaction
- Chemical analysis and testing
- Solids content determination
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field