BSI BS 1902-2.1: Methods for Testing Refractory Materials Part 2: Chemical Analysis (Wet Methods) Section 2.1: Chemical Analysis of Refractories Containing Silica and/or Alumina
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Methods for the determination of the principal oxides and of the oxides of iron, titanium, manganese and phosphorus, with the additional determination of lime, magnesia and alkalis. The direct determination of alumina alone is also presented.
- Refractory materials
- Silica refractories
- Aluminium oxide
- Silicon dioxide
- Determination of content
- Chemical analysis and testing
- Manganese inorganic compounds
- Phosphorus pentoxide
- Magnesium inorganic compounds
- Ferric inorganic compounds
- Alumino-silicate minerals
- Flame photometry
- Ignition-loss tests
- Combustion test methods
- Gravimetric analysis
- Specimen preparation
- Testing conditions
- Standard solutions
- Reagent solutions
- Test equipment
- Titanium inorganic compounds
- Alkali metals
- Volumetric analysis
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field