BSI BS 3456-2.1: AMD 2242: March 31, 1977; AMD 2684: July 31, 1978; AMD 2738: November 30, 1978; AMD 5028: March 31, 1986
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Specifies requirements for electric cookers and cooking tables, ovens, grills for building-in and grills which form part of cookers. It also covers self-cleaning ovens.
- Cooking appliances
- Grills (cooking)
- Ovens (cooking appliances)
- Electrical household appliances
- Household equipment
- Electrical safety
- Protected electrical equipment
- Heating tests
- Temperature rise
- Electrical testing
- Leakage currents
- Water-resistance tests
- Endurance testing
- Mechanical testing
- Test equipment
- Gas detectors
- Carbon monoxide
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field