BSI BS 4825-2 + A2: Stainless steel tubes and fittings for the food industry and other hygienic applications - Part 2: Specification for bends and tees
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Specifies dimensions, tolerances, surface finish and materials requirements for bends and tees for use with stainless steel tubes specified in BS 4285-1.
- Bend couplings
- Pipe tees
- Pipe junctions
- Pipe couplings
- Pipe fittings
- Stainless steels
- Materials in contact with food
- Food manufacturing equipment
- Roughness (surface)
- Grades (quality)
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field