BSI BS 6752: Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauges Used in Welding, Cutting and Related Processes
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Materials, construction, performance and testing requirements for pressure gauges for use with compressed gases up to 200 bar and for dissolved acetylene and liquid gases under pressure. Applies only to pressure gauges used in welding, cutting and related processes. For pressure gauges for other processes, see BS 1780.
- Pressure gauges
- Bourdon pressure gauges
- Safety measures
- Type testing
- Approval testing
- Instrument scales
- Screwed fittings
- Performance testing
- Mechanical testing
- Pressure testing
- Leak tests
- Colour codes
- Pressure measurement (fluids)
- Gas-welding equipment
- Welding equipment
- Thermal cutting equipment
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field