BSI BS 7113: AMD 7342: October 15, 1992
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Reference levels for calibration of narrow-band masking noise presented by air conduction from an earphone in pure tone audiometry. Data are given for noise bandwidths of one-third and one-half octaves.
- Acoustic measurement
- Hearing (auditory perception)
- Auditory threshold
- Equal loudness level
- Volume (sound)
- Sound intensity
- Acoustic signals
- Mathematical calculations
- Testing conditions
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field