BSI BS 2520: Specification for Barometer conventions and tables, their application and use
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Specifies the conventions used for expressing barometric pressure, gives the standard conditions for all types of mercury barometer and provides comprehensive correction for routine aviation and meteorological applications with explanatory notes.
- Meteorological measurement
- Pressure gauges
- Aircraft instruments
- Tables (data)
- Units of measurement
- Conversion (units of measurement)
- Error correction
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field