BSI BS MA 74-2: Tapers and other outboard details of propeller shafts Part 2: Specification for shafts of diameter greater than 160 mm up to 1000 mm
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Dimensional requirements for the tapered end of the shaft, the key and keyway, and the external thread for the propeller securing nut. Material requirements for components other than the shaft.
- Marine propellers
- Propeller shafts
- Shaft ends
- Drive shafts
- Shafts (rotating)
- Water transport engineering components
- Water transport engineering
- Keys (engineering)
- External threads
- Thread pitch
- Roughness (surface)
- Trapezoidal threads
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field