BSI BS ISO 3874: CORR 10728: December 2000; AMD 14070: February 24, 2003; AMD 15920: March 2006
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Both loaded and empty freight containers. Includes a series of charts showing the applicability of the various lifting methods to the different container types.
- Freight containers
- Materials handling
- Materials handling operations
- Lifting tackle
- Loading (materials handling)
- Centre of gravity
- Locking and locating devices
- Load-restraint devices
- Safety devices
- Freight transport
- Marine transport
- Road transport
- Rail transport
- Deck equipment
- Water transport engineering components
- Cargo ships
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field