BSI BS 1204: Specification for type MR phenolic and aminoplastic synthetic resin adhesives for wood
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Specification and methods of test for close-contact and gap-filling adhesives used for the manufacture of non-structural wooden assemblies. Covers a grade of adhesive that is not covered in BS EN 204 and BS EN 205 or BS EN 301 and BS EN 302:Parts 1 to 4.
- Phenolic resins
- Wood products
- Breaking load
- Strength of materials
- Test specimens
- Specimen preparation
- Test equipment
- Testing conditions
- Adhesion tests
- Mechanical testing
- Water-resistance tests
- Water content determination
- Microbiological-resistance tests
- Ageing tests
- Tensile testing
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field