DS DS/EN 60950-1/AC: Information technology equipment - Safety - Part 1: General requirements
SDO: DS: Dansk Standard
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This standard is applicable to mains-powered or battery-powered information technology equiptment, including electrical business equiptment and associated equiptment, with a RATED VOLTAGE not exceeding 600 V.
This standard is also applicable to such information technology equiptment:
- designed for use as telecommunication terminal equiptment and TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK infrastructure equiptment, regardless of the source of power;
- designed and intended to be connected directly to, or used as infrastructure equiptment in, a CABLE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM, regardless of the source of power;
- designed to use the AC MAINS SUPPLY as a communication transmission medium (see Clause 6, Note 4 and 7.1, Note 4).
- BANK OPERATIONS
- DATA PROCESSING
- ELECTRIC APPLIANCES
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL SAFETY
- FIRE SAFETY
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE EQUIPMENT
- SAFETY REGULATIONS
- SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- SPECIFICATION (APPROVAL)
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field