BSI BS 4825-1 + A2: AMD 14042: January 21, 2003; AMD: September 30, 2009
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Specifies dimensions, tolerances, surface finish and materials requirements of seamless and longitudinally welded austenitic stainless steel tubes to BS 3605, from 12.7 mm to 406.4 mm o.d inclusive.
- Pipe fittings
- Pipe connections
- Seamed pipes
- Seamless pipes
- Stainless steels
- Materials in contact with food
- Food manufacturing equipment
- Roughness (surface)
- Grades (quality)
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field