DS DS/EN 61157/A1: Standard means for the reporting of the acoustic output of medical diagnostic ultrasonic equipment
SDO: DS: Dansk Standard
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Establishes requirements for the declaration of the acoustic output information: 1.to be presented in technical data sheets supplied to prospective purchasers of equipment by manufacturers; 2.to be declared in the accompanying literature/ manual supplied by manufacturers; 3.as background information to be made available on request to interested parties by manufacturers.
- COUSTIC PROPERTIES AND PHENOMENA
- DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT
- ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES
- MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- OUTPUT QUANTITIES
- SPECIFICATION (APPROVAL)
- ULTRASONIC DEVICES
- ULTRASONIC MEDICAL APPARATUS
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field