ASTM F1813: Standard Specification for Wrought Titanium-12Molybdenum-6Zirconium-2Iron Alloy for Surgical Implant (UNS R58120)
SDO: ASTM: ASTM International
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This specification covers the chemical, mechanical, and metallurgical requirements for wrought titanium-12molybdenum-6zirconium-2iron alloy mill products to be used in the manufacture of surgical implants.2
The values stated in either SI units or inch-pound units are to be regarded separately as standard. The values stated in each system may not be exact equivalents; therefore, each system shall be used independently of the other. Combining values from the two systems may result in non-conformance with the standard.
2 FDA 510K application number K903630.
*A Summary of Changes section appears at the end of this standard
- metals (for surgical implants)
- orthopaedic medical devices
- titanium alloys
- titanium alloys (for surgical implants)
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field