ARMY MIL-T-47303: TEST SET, ELECTRICAL, MK IV
SDO: ARMY: Aviation & Missile Command
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This specification establishes the requirements for the fabrication, inspection and testing of the MK IV electrical test set. The test limits in this specification do not necessarily define maximum capabilities. The MK IV electrical test set is a self-contained, multipurpose test set powered by a rechargeable battery. It is used with the 2.75 inch FAAR system (less rockets) and any other system utilizing the MK I squib or a similar device. This test set shall not be used on any ordnance.
- Electronic testing devices
- Testing equipment
- Testing and evaluation devices
- Testing and measurement devices
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field