BSI BS 1571-1: Testing of Positive Displacement Compressors and Exhausters Part 1: Methods for Acceptance Testing
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Acceptance tests and technical conditions for the supply of displacement compressors and exhausters. Detailed instructions on capacity measurement and power consumption and means of adjusting the measured values to guaranteed conditions.
- Positive-displacement compressors
- Positive-displacement pumps
- Vacuum pumps
- Fluid equipment
- Acceptance (approval)
- Approval testing
- Type testing
- Flow rates
- Power measurement
- Testing conditions
- Tolerances (measurement)
- Mathematical calculations
- Error correction
- Performance testing
- Test equipment
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field