DOD DOD-STD-1701 CANC NOTICE 1: HARDWARE DIAGNOSTIC TEST SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
SDO: DOD: National Security Agency
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This establishes the general procedures, terms and conditions governing the preparation and completion of a hardware diagnostic test system (HDTS).
The purpose of this Standard is to establish the development criteria for the preparation and completion of the hardware diagnostic test system for systems, subsystems, and equipments.
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Built-in Test Diagnostics (BITD)
- Built-in Test Equipment (BITE)
- Confidence Testing
- Diagnostic Hardware
- Diagnostic Software
- Fault Isolation
- Hardware Diagnostic Test System Equipment
- In-line Diagnostics
- Maintainability Analysis
- Maintainability Demonstration
- Off-line Diagnostics
- Off-line Hardware Diagnostics.
- On-line Diagnostics
- Power-up Diagnostics
- Special Purpose Electronic Test Equipment (SPETE)
- System Fault Detection
- System GO/NOGO Diagnostics
- System In-line Diagnostics
- System/Subsystem On-line Diagnostics
- Support Software
- Vendor Diagnostic Software
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field