DS DS/ISO/IEC 23004-5: Information technology - Multimedia Middleware - Part 5: Component download
SDO: DS: Dansk Standard
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This part of ISO/IEC 23004 defines the MPEG Multimedia Middleware (M3W) technology Download
Architecture. This definition contains the specification of the part of the M3W application programming
interface (API) related to download as well as the realization. The M3W API specification provides a uniform view of the download functionality provided by M3W. The specification of the realization is relevant for those who are making an implementation of a download framework for M3W.
- APPLICATION PROGRAM INTERFACE
- ARCHITECTURE (IT)
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- INTERFACES (DATA PROCESSING)
- INTERFACES OF ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS
- MECHANICAL INTERFACES
- COMPUTER SOFTWARE
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field