CSA CAN/CSA-ISO/IEC TR 18047-3:13: Information technology - Radio frequency identification device conformance test methods - Part 3: Test methods for air interface communications below 13,56 kHz
SDO: CSA: CSA Standards
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This part of ISO/IEC TR 18047 defines test methods for determining the conformance of radio frequency identification devices (tags and interrogators) for item management with the specifications given in ISO/IEC 18000-3, but does not apply to the testing of conformity with regulatory or similar requirements.
The test methods require only that the mandatory functions, and any optional functions which are implemented, be verified. This can, in appropriate circumstances, be supplemented by further, applicationspecific functionality criteria that are not available in the general case.
This part of ISO/IEC TR 18047 includes the following interrogator and tag conformance parameters:
- mode-specific conformance parameters including nominal values and tolerances;
- parameters that apply directly affecting system functionality and inter-operability.
This part of ISO/IEC TR 18047 does not include the following:
- parameters that are already included in regulatory test requirements;
- high-level data encoding conformance test parameters (these are specified in ISO/IEC 15962).
Clause 5 describes all necessary conformance tests, while 5.3 applies to Mode 1 products only, 5.4 applies to Mode 2 products only and 5.5 applies to Mode 3 (mandatory ASK part) only.
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field