UNI UNI EN 459-1: Building lime - Part 1: Definitions, specifications and conformity criteria
SDO: UNI: Ente Nazionale Italiano di Unificazione
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This European Standard applies to building lime used for:
- preparation of binder for mortar (for example for masonry, rendering and plastering);
- production of other construction products (for example calcium silicate bricks, autoclaved aerated concrete, concrete, etc.);
- civil engineering applications (for example soil treatment, asphalt mixtures, etc.).
It gives definitions for the different types of building lime and their classification. It also gives requirements for their chemical and physical properties which depend on the type of building lime and specifies the conformity criteria.
Terms of delivery or other contractual conditions, normally included in documents exchanged between the supplier and the purchaser of building lime, are outside the scope of this European Standard.
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field