SAE AS85421 SUP 1: Fittings, Tube, Fluid Systems, Separable, Beam Seal, 3000/4000 psi, General Specification For (Supplement 1)
SDO: SAE: SAE International
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This specification covers the design requirements and test procedures for separable beam seal fittings which includes end fittings (see 2.3.3), fitting bodies (see 2.3.6), and boss fittings (see 2.3.1) for use in aerospace fluid systems. Design requirements are for class 3000 in corrosion resistant steel (CRES) only and for class 4000 in titanium alloy (Ti) only. Definition of fittings and related terms are defined in 2.3.
- metal-to-metal seal
- operating temperature -65 to +275 °F (-54 to +135 °C)
- operating pressure 3000/4000 psi (21,000/28,000 kPa)
- tubing connection
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field