BSI BS 3456-102.9: Safety of Household and Similar Electrical Appliances Part 102: Particular Requirements Section 102.9: Toasters, Grills, Roasters and Similar Appliances
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Requirements for toasters, grills, griddles, waffle irons, roasters and similar appliances. To be read in conjunction with BS 3456:Part 101
- Electrical household appliances
- Household equipment
- Grills (cooking)
- Waffle irons
- Cooking appliances
- Electrical safety
- Testing conditions
- Instructions for use
- Protected electrical equipment
- Leakage currents
- Endurance testing
- Electric terminals
- Thermal testing
- Electrical testing
- Test equipment
- Domestic safety
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field