BSI BS 6893-3.100-105: Flexible Insulating Sleeving for Electrical Purposes Part 3: Specification for Requirements for Individual Types of Sleeving Sections 100 to 105: Extruded PVC Sleeving
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Non heat-shrinkable sleeving of circular cross section extruded from PVC with various temperature indexes and tolerances.
- Electrical insulating materials
- Solid electrical insulating materials
- Flexible tubing
- Polyvinyl chloride
- Breakdown voltage
- Preferred sizes
- Tolerances (measurement)
- Test equipment
- Bend testing
- Sleeving (electrical)
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field