IEEE 315A SUPP: Supplement to ANSI Y32.2-75 and IEEE 315-75
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This supplement provides graphic symbols for use on all electrical or electronics diagrams except for those required for
(1) Logic circuit diagrams. See ANSI/IEEE Std 91-1984 1.
(2) Architectural plans. See ANSI Y32.9- 1972 [a] and IEC Publication 617 (1983)  Part 11, ch IV.
(3) Street maps and building system layouts for cable TV application. See ANSI/IEEE Std 623-1976  and IEC Publication 617 (1983) , Part 11, ch III.
This supplement is intended to provide additional graphic symbols and information on internationally approved graphic symbols needed for use for electrical and electronics diagrams.
1Numbers in brackets correspond to those of the references listed in Section AA4.
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field