DS DS/EN 60601-2-8 + A1: Medical electrical equipment - Part 2: Particular requirements for the safety of therapeutic X-ray equipment in the range 10 kV to 1 MV
SDO: DS: Dansk Standard
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Specified particular requirements for the safety of therapeutic X-ray generators operating with nominal X-ray tube voltages from 10 kV to 400 kV inclusive.
- ELECTROMEDICAL EQUIPMENT
- X-RAY EQUIPMENT
- THERAPEUTIC X-RAY GENERATORS
- SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- PROTECTION AGAINST ELECTRIC SHOCK
- PROTECTION AGAINST MECHANICAL HAZARD
- RADIATION PROTECTION
- FIRE PROTECTION
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field