BSI BS 8431: Electrical static meters for secondary metering and sub-metering - Specification
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This British Standard is based on BS EN 61036 (now superseded by BS EN 62052 and BS EN 62053) and applies to all electrical energy meters for general industrial and commercial applications (such as energy management, compliance with aspects of building regulations, etc.). BS 8431 does not apply to meters within the scope of BS EN 62052 and BS EN 62053. Those standards are specifically written to specify the requirements of utility metering while this specification applies to sub-meters for general commercial and industrial applications.
- Electricity supply meters
- Power measurement (electric)
- Electrical measurement
- Industrial electrical installations
- Industrial facilities
- Business facilities
- Energy consumption
- Electricity consumption
- Control panels
- Electronic equipment and components
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field