IEC 61477 CORR 1: CORRIGENDUM 1 Live working – Minimum requirements for the utilization of tools, devices and equipment
SDO: IEC: International Electrotechnical Commission
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This International Standard gives the minimum requirements relative to specification, manufacture, selection, application and maintenance of tools, devices and equipment for live working.
It provides the type of information which is useful to skilled persons in order to make the use of tools, devices and equipment safer.
This type of information includes:
• the characteristics of tools, devices and equipment;
• their conditions for use;
• their conditions for maintenance;
• their conditions for storage and transportation
Such information may be given in standards, manufacturer's instructions for use and in internal regulations set forth by companies for their own employees.
Such information should be completed by work methods, which are excluded from the scope of this standard.
In this standard, the word tool(s) is used for "tools, devices and equipment for live working" unless otherwise specified.
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field