BSI BS EN 278: Rubber Materials for Diaphragms in Domestic Appliances Using Combustible Gases up to 200 mbar
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Requirements and test methods for materials for diaphragms used in domestic gas appliances, and auxiliary equipment up to 200 mbar, both homogeneous and reinforced.
- Natural rubber
- Synthetic rubber
- Diaphragms (mechanical components)
- Household equipment
- Gas-powered devices
- Reinforced materials
- Tensile strength
- Elongation at fracture
- Compression set
- Ageing (materials)
- Chemical-resistance tests
- Gas-resistance tests
- Classification systems
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field