IPC 6012C: Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards
SDO: IPC: IPC-Association Connecting Electronics Industries
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Statement of Scope This specification establishes and defines the qualification and performance requirements for the fabrication of rigid printed boards.
Purpose The purpose of this specification is to provide requirements for qualification and performance of rigid printed boards based on the following constructions and/or technologies:
• Single-sided, double-sided printed boards with or without plated-through holes (PTHs).
• Multilayer printed boards with PTHs with or without buried/blind vias.
• Multilayer printed boards containing build up High Density Interconnect (HDI) layers conforming to IPC-6016.
• Active embedded passive circuitry printed boards with distributive capacitive planes and/or capacitive or resistive components.
• Metal core printed boards with or without an external metal heat frame, which may be active or nonactive.
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field