NAVY MIL-B-24692A: BREATHING APPARATUS, OXYGEN GENERATING, TYPE A-4 (METRIC)
SDO: NAVY: Naval Sea Systems Command (Ship Systems)
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This specification covers one classification of a self-generating, type A-4 oxygen breathing apparatus for use by firefighting, damage control, and other personnel.
- Firefighting equipment
- Gas mask
- Life support devices
- Neoprene-coated fabric
- Rescue equipment
- Rubber compound
- Self-extinguishing fabric
- Skin tests, rubber irritation
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field