BSI BS 4737-3.14: Intruder Alarm Systems in Buildings - Part 3: Specifications for Components - Section 3.14: Specification for Deliberately-Operated Devices
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Construction and performance of detectors creating an alarm condition as the result of deliberate action, for inclusion in intruder alarm systems to Parts 1 and 2 of BS 4737.
- Burglar alarms
- Alarm systems
- Anti-burglar measures
- Security systems in buildings
- Warning devices
- Household equipment
- Crime prevention devices
- Manually-operated devices
- Foot controls
- Panic buttons
- Special-purpose alarms
- Signal devices
- Testing conditions
- Sound intensity
- Control devices
- Pushbutton switches
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field