BSI BS MA 39-3: Specification for Ships' Ladders Part 3: Ladders, Steel Dog-Step
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Specifies the dimensions, design and construction, materials and quality of finish for steel dog-step ladders formed from a series of shaped rings welded to the ships' structure. These ladders are intended for use in trunks, deep tanks, cargo oil tank bottoms, etc.
- Water transport engineering components
- Water transport engineering
- Angles (geometry)
- Steps (stairs)
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field