BSI BS EN 573-3: Aluminium and aluminium alloys - Chemical composition and form of wrought products Part 3: Chemical composition and form of products
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This European Standard specifies the chemical composition limits of wrought aluminium and wrought aluminium alloys and form of products.
The chemical composition limits of aluminium and aluminium alloys specified herein are completely identical with those registered with the Aluminum Association, 1525, Wilson Boulevard, Suite 600, Arlington, VA 22209, USA, for the corresponding alloys.
- Wrought alloys
- Chemical composition
- Compositional tolerances
- Semi-finished products
- Forging stock
- Drawing (forming process)
- Materials in contact with food
- Sheet materials
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field