BSI BS 3456-102.5: Specification for Safety of Household Electrical Appliances Part 102: Particular Requirements Section 102.5: Dishwashers
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
Dishwashers intended for washing and rinsing dishes and cutlery with or without means for water heating or for drying. To be read in conjunction with BS 3456:Part 101
- Dishwashing machines
- Washing-up equipment
- Cleaning equipment
- Electrical household appliances
- Household equipment
- Electrical safety
- Pressure testing
- Electrical testing
- Protected electrical equipment
- Domestic safety
- Electrically-operated devices
- Electrical insulation
- Motor-operated household appliances
- Mechanical testing
- Endurance testing
- Watertightness tests
- Damp-air tests
- Heating tests
- Fire tests
- Electric connectors
- Rated current
- Anti-siphonage systems
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field