ANSI INCITS 364 AMD 1: Information Technology - Fibre Channel - 10 Gigabit (10GFC)
SDO: ANSI: American National Standards Institute
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
10GFC describes signaling and physical requirements that may be utilized by the FC-2 level to transport data at a rate in excess of 10 gigabits per second.
The Fibre Channel signaling and physical requirements described in this document are:
– Link Architecture including retiming - clause 5;
– Physical Layer specifications - clause 6;
– Connector performance specifications - clause 7;
– Link and cable plant management specifications - clause 8;
– FC-1 data path interface - clause 9;
– Optional interconnect interfaces clauses 10, 11 and 14;
– Transmission Coding - clauses 12 and 13;
– Management interface and register set - clause 15;
- may not
- vendor specific
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field