DS DS/EN 60335-2-47/A11: Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-47: Particular requirements for commercial electric boiling pans
SDO: DS: Dansk Standard
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This standard deals with the safety of electrically operated commercial boiling pans not intended for household use, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V for single-phase appliances connected between one phase and neutral, and 480 V for other appliances. The electrical part of appliances making use of other forms of energy is also within the scope of this standard. As far as practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by these types of appliances.
- HOUSEHOLD ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES
- BOILING PANS
- APPLIANCE FOR COMMERCIAL USE
- SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- PROTECTION AGAINST ELECTRIC SHOCK
- FIRE PROTECTION
- PROTECTION AGAINST MECHANICAL HAZARD
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field