AASHTO R 18: Standard Recommended Practice for Establishing and Implementing a Quality Management System for Construction Materials Testing Laboratories
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This document contains criteria and guidelines for establishing and implementing a quality management system (QMS) for use by a construction materials laboratory (CML). These criteria may also be used by laboratory-evaluating agencies.
The criteria in this document only apply to the following testing areas: soil, aggregate, asphalt binder, cutback asphalt, emulsified asphalt, asphalt mixtures, hydraulic cement, portland cement concrete, unit masonry, metals, plastic pipe, and sprayed fire-resistive material.
- construction materials testing
- equipment maintenance
- internal audit
- quality management system
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field