CSA CAN/CSA-ISO/IEC 14496-11-07 AMD 7: Information technology - Coding of audio-visual objects - Part 11: Scene description and application engine - AMENDMENT 7: ExtendedCore2D profile
SDO: CSA: CSA Standards
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This part of ISO/IEC 14496 specifies:
1. the coded representation of the spatio-temporal positioning of audio-visual objects as well as their behavior in response to interaction (scene description);
2. the Extensible MPEG-4 Textual (XMT) format, a textual representation of the multimedia content described in ISO/IEC 14496 using the Extensible Markup Language (XML); and
3. a system level description of an application engine (format, delivery, lifecycle, and behavior of downloadable Java byte code applications).
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field