DS DS/ISO/IEC 9576-1: Information technology - Open Systems Interconnection - Connectionless Presentation protocol: Protocol specification
SDO: DS: Dansk Standard
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This International Standard specifies: a) procedures for the transfer of data and control information from one presentation-entity to a peer presentation-entity; b) the structure and encoding of the presentation- protocol data-units used for the transfer of data and control information.
- DATA PROCESSING
- INFORMATION INTERCHANGE
- NETWORK INTERCONNECTION
- OPEN SYSTEMS INTERCONNECTION
- PRESENTATION LAYER
- DATA TRANSFER
- CONNECTIONLESS MODE TRANSMISSION
- COMMUNICATION PROCEDURE
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field