BSI BS 476-31.1: AMD 8366: November 1994
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This method measures air leakage of door and shutter assemblies under ambient temperature conditions as being representative of smoke penetration occurring from the early stages or at a remote position from a fire occurring in a building.
- Fire tests
- Construction systems parts
- Fire spread prevention
- Leak tests
- Fire barriers
- Fire doors
- Standard temperature
- Test equipment
- Mathematical calculations
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field