DS DS/ISO/IEC 9798-3/Cor 2: Information technology - Security techniques - Entity authentication - Part 3: Mechanisms using digital signatur techniques
SDO: DS: Dansk Standard
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This part of ISO/IEC 9798 specifies entity authentication mechanisms using digital signatures based on asymetric techniques.
- DATA PROCESSING
- INFORMATION INTERCHANGE
- DATA TRANSMISSION
- PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- SECURITY TECHNIQUES
- CODING (DATA CONVERSION)
- MESSAGE AUTHENTICATION CODES
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field