BSI BS 5293-20: Sampling and Testing Carbon Black for Use in the Rubber Industry Part 20: Method for Evaluation in Styrene-Butadiene Rubbers
SDO: BSI: British Standards Institution
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
It is preferable to compare a reference carbon black with use under test owing to permitted variations in equipment and procedure.
- Carbon black
- Plastics and rubber technology
- Styrene-butadiene rubber
- Synthetic rubber
- Vulcanized rubber
- Specimen preparation
- Testing conditions
- Test specimens
- Chemical composition
- Strain elongation
- Performance testing
- Compounding ingredients (rubber)
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field