DS DS/ISO/IEC 23001-1/Amd. 2: Information technology - MPEG systems technologies - Part 1: Binary MPEG format for XML - Amendment 2: Conservation of prefixes and extensions on encoding of wild cards
SDO: DS: Dansk Standard
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This part of ISO/IEC 23001 provides a standardized set of technologies for encoding XML documents. It addresses a broad spectrum of applications and requirements by providing a generic method for transmitting and compressing XML documents.
This part of ISO/IEC 23001 specifies system level functionalities for the communication of XML documents. It provides a specification which will:
- enable the development of ISO/IEC 23001-1 receiving sub-systems, called ISO/IEC 23001-1 Terminal, or Terminal in short, to receive and assemble possibly partitioned and compressed XML documents
- provide rules for the preparation of XML documents for efficient transport and storage.
The decoding process within the ISO/IEC 23001-1 Terminal is normative. The rules mentioned provide guidance for the preparation and encoding of XML documents without leading to a unique encoded representation of such documents.
- DATA COMMUNICATION
- DATA COMPRESSION
- DATA FORMATS
- DATA PROCESSING
- DATA STORAGE
- DATA TRANSFER
- DOCUMENTS TO BE TRANSMITTED
- EXTENSIBLE MARKUP LANGUAGE
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field