ASTM F1377: Standard Specification for Cobalt-28Chromium-6Molybdenum Powder for Coating of Orthopedic Implants (UNS R30075)
SDO: ASTM: ASTM International
DOD Adopted ANSI Approved Approved
This specification covers the requirements for cobalt- 28chromium-6molybdenum alloy powders for use in fabricating coatings on cobalt-28chromium-6molybdenum alloy orthopedic implants.
Powders covered under this specification may be used to form coatings by sintering or thermal spraying techniques.
This specification covers powder requirements only. It does not address properties of the coatings formed from them.
The values stated in inch-pound units are to be regarded as standard. The values given in parentheses are mathematical conversions to SI units that are provided for information only and are not considered standard.
*A Summary of Changes section appears at the end of this standard.
- coatings, metallic
- cobalt alloys (for surgical implants)
- metals (for surgical implants, cobalt alloys)
- orthopedic medical devices (cobalt alloys)
- porous coatings
Buy this Standard Now
Or if you answer yes to any of these questions:
- Do you purchase more than $3000 in standards per year?
- Do you purchase many different kinds of standards?
- Do you have multiple employees accessing the same standards?
You may save money by purchasing more comprehensive online access.
* Required field